Sunday, October 30, 2011

Starting the baby album

So I have started my little guys album. He's 6 months now and my goal is to not get too behind. I'm not entirely happy with it but at least it's a start and I can always make changes as I see fit. This was a pre-made kit that I got at my shower from a good friend. So I just added in the pics and added a little extra flair to it. You'll find that I LOVE adding in a lot of embellishments and extras.

Here's the first page... Of my big belly and at my baby shower.



Here he is... Colton Ward... Born on May 10th, 2011. This was his first pic & i'm pretty sure he was waving to the camera.


Our first family photo... I just love this angel sticker. How it dangles down with the safety pins.




I think this is my favorite one so far. I love how simple it is. I used a punch for his little toes, which reminds me that I need to use punches more often.




 I'll post more as I take more photos... With Halloween coming up I will have to make sure to put together a Halloween page for my little sweetie.




No comments:

Post a Comment